Heating System Check Points
Here is the checklist our service professionals follow...if you choose to DIY:
- measure gas pressure at furnace
- check draft inducer system and pressure switch
- check hot surface ignitor or spark ignition
- clean frame sensor
- check all flame roll out switches
- check high limit switch
- check pilot (if equipped)
- inspect burners for proper flame color
- inspect venting system
- verify combustion air
- check heat exchanger (look for cracks, holes)
- inspect blower motor and blower wheel for excessive dirt
- change air filter *
- check thermostat for proper operation
Our service technicians, installers & office staff are experts who go through extensive training and continuing education, not to forget quality control & customer satisfaction.
* 1" standard pleat filter
Is your AC system ready for summer? Why not schedule a tune-up?
** limited time only. What's included?
Don't get stuck sweating it out -- get that system checked today!
...it was hot outside and inside was worse! We called your company and you installed a new A/C unit and wow, what a difference it made ! Thanks so much for all your help in this air conditioning emergency. We will recommend you to our family and friends."
Stone Mountain, Georgia
"I bought a foreclosed home in Marietta, Georgia and I needed to get the AC on quick and it was so hot. I called Billys HVAC and within 2 hours we had cool air. Thank you Billy -- wish you did work in Florida where I live, we could use a good company like yours here locally."